cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX 20 TC 7.3.4 upgrade

j.philip1
Level 1
Level 1

Upgraded 7.3.4 properly, one issue remaining, PC source not visible on the codec. codec is receiving the pc signal. any suggestion.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you saying that it is working now and it was the VGA-DVI cable that is the cause of the issue?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What this working prior to the upgrade, if so, other then the software upgrade, has anything else changed?

What appears, if anything on the screen when you share the PC input, or does the PC source simply not appear in the menu to be selected?

Can you tell us, or provide a screenshot of the PC input on the System Configuration and System Status pages?

PC icon says presentation course detected, but black screen on monitor, all settings in codec are similer to my 4 other Sx 20. nothing changed, the reason why upgraded to 7.4.3 was presentation source was not detecting.

oops . It was the cable VGA - DV

Are you saying that it is working now and it was the VGA-DVI cable that is the cause of the issue?

That's the way I read it [@patrick.sparkman], it's working since he's replaced the VGA-DVI cable.

[@j.philip1] - can you please confirm that it's all working now and mark your thread as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

The cable still not good, I used another cable from another SX20 to test.