Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 -- 3rd Camera *always* on 3rd monitor

matt.esch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have an SX80 which has a ST60 along with another Precision 60 camera.  I also have 3 monitor outputs hooked to this system.  What I want to do, is make it so that the 3rd monitor *always* shows the 3rd camera only, in full screen.  This is so that this camera is always pointed at the presenter in the room, and he can see the 3rd display acting basically as a mirror.  The only options for the monitor outputs are First, Second, Third and PresentationOnly.

Thanks!

Matt

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can choose which output to display the selfview on for whatever camera is the main camera source.  See the SX80 Admin Guide on pg 119, see "Video SelfviewDefault OnMonitorRole".  This might help get you what you want as long as the 3rd camera is the active camera in use, otherwise it would be one of the SpeakerTrack cameras if they are being used as the main camera.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have a look at TC Console - with it you can customise layouts to show different cameras on different screens, or multiple cameras on a single screen.  This could help you do what you want it to do by setting a layout that always shows camera three on the third screen.

Note: While the web site says it's for the C series endpoints, the newer releases also work with the SX80.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.