Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 call audio to overhead speakers only

prg
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is it possible to route PC audio using line 1 & 2 out to loudspeakers and route call audio to line out 3 & 4.  I've successfully routed PC audio to 1 & 2 only and not our ceiling speakers, but call audio still comes out of the loudspeakers (1 & 2). 

I am using WebEx Teams firmware dated October 10th, 2018.

Thanks for your assistance.

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I can't remember if it's one of the things that is locked down when registering to the Webex Cloud or not, but, you can definitely do this on an on-prem registered device using the "Audio Console (beta)" that is included in CE9.5.0.  (See Setup > Audio Console in the web interface of the endpoint).

With the Audio Console you can re-map inputs to outputs in the same way as you used to be abel to do on the old TC software versions with the TC-Console application, but now you are able to do it via the browser interface.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

I've configured Audio Console so that the PC (Program) audio only feeds our loudspeakers in the room; however, I cannot find an option to stop call audio from coming out lines 1 & 2.  Is it possible I need to repatch my overhead speakers so 1 & 2 are feeding them and 3 & 4 are feeding the loudspeakers?  I've attached a screen grab from my current audio console setup.

Thanks for your time,

Patrick

If I've understood what you wanted correctly, you want the PC input to go out Line 1 and 2, and the rest of the audio to go out Line 3 and 4 (and the HDMI 1), so you would configure it similar to the attached screenshot.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.