Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 Dissconnect to webex after 30 minutes in CE9.14.2

Hi

I have upgraded SX80 to CE9.14.3 from 8.X.X and after that the device drops a webex connection always after 30 minutes. 

I don't know which timer is trigger that. I check the web SX80 configuration and I don't find any option relative a SIP session timer. 

Also I have checked the Exp (C and E) and the error says "Details= All Session Disconnected". And on SX80 says "Localdisconnect", so the trigger comes from SX80. I have to check the SIP traces from Expressway but  I appreciate any help. I don't find any solution I will downgrade it again. 

Edit: I found the problem but not a solution. SIP session-expired is negotiated with Webex in 1800s but there is no refresh invite from Webex so SX80 finish the session. Is there any way to fix this in SX80?. 

Invite from SX80

Session-Expires: 1800

200OK from Webex. 

Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uas

Error after 1800 seconds in SX80

ipStack I: SipDialog(ui=3,s=1) SIPDIALOG_RefreshSession we are not refresher - BYE BYE
SipStack I: SipDialog(ui=3,s=1) W SessionRefresh fails we no update (false) supported or not donedisc (false)!

Thank you

Best regards. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Finally it was a issue from Webex cloud. We opened a TAC and they have fixed it. 

Best Regards. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

This is not only using the SX80, we tried using a SX20 and it is failing too. 

Hi

Finally it was a issue from Webex cloud. We opened a TAC and they have fixed it. 

Best Regards.