cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg C60 CTS-INTP-C60-K9

shezza2004
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Tandberg C60 CTS-INTP-C60-K9 I am trying to sell.  It came out of a small office space and is no longer needed. It's all in good working order and has a service warranty until June 30, 2020. It includes the main box, the camera, remote and power cable for main box.  Does anyone know how much to price this?  I have included 2 pictures of it.

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Given this is a worldwide forum, if I gave you a suggested price, it wouldn't necessarily be valid in your location.  Your best bet would be to do a google search for C60 price in your country or have a look on one of the on-line auction sites (again, in your geographical region) such as eBay.

Being an end of sale device, it may be worth something to someone for the parts, but appears to be missing important items like the camera control cable for someone who may want to use it as a complete solution.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I am in the States.  I have included 2 cables.  Are these pictures I have included, the camera control cable?  Thanks for your input Wayne!

No this is actually it.

This is the most important cable for the unit. DB9 (RS232) to RJ45 cable for the camera control.

The cable should look like this:

Other cables like audio and video cables (HDMI) like what you have posted can be sold from any audio visual stores.

Regards,

Acevirgil