Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TC Control for sx80

Hello everyone

I have configured layouts by TC Control for my codec sx80, my system has two cameras precision 60 and 3 displays,  remote site has the same config two cameras and 3 displays just codec diferent (c90); remote site is sending two cameras image both same time, but I just can see in one display, I can´t separate one camera for one display and other for another display. However I have a doubt, these layouts are for views of local displays only?, because I have tried to config in a point to point conference main camera of remote site in the first local display and secondary camera of remote site in the second local display, but TC Control just shows the options;

* Participant 1

* Other main

* Active speaker

But these ones are the same image (both cameras at time in a just display) always.

Thanks for your help

Mario

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mario,

I don't believe that you are able to do that on the C90s or SX80s - they will only ever transmit the video as a "single screen" - you'd need an endpoint that supports TIP for multiple screens/cameras - something like a TX or a CTS endpoint.

You may be able to trick the endpoints in to doing something similar by transmitting the video from the 2nd camera as a presentation, rather than as a camera - this should display on the 2nd screen - but this will only work one way at a time, not in both directions simultaneously.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you, You're right. But you can confirm just one thing, I am using input hdmi3 in order to share content, however as soon as I connect hdmi cable to PC, sound is transmitted  to remote either without push the option shared content in the touch panell.

I want to share image and sound just when I push the option "share content" in touch panel.

thanks if you can help me.

You probably have your PresentationSelection seting for that source set to "OnConnect" or "Automatic".  Try setting it to "Manual".

xConfiguration Video Input Source 3 PresentationSelection: Manual

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.