cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TCS Wrong Password When Adding to TMS

VCsupport17
Level 3
Level 3

I'm having issue when adding the TCS on the TMS. The TMS don't accept the password. I used the same admin account password for the TCS when accessing the web interface.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TMS uses the TCS API to communicate to the server, you need to set a password for this account within the TCS under Management > Configuration > Site settings.  See the TCS Admin Guide for detailed instructions, note this admin guide is for release S7.0, but the configuration is the same for all versions of the TCS.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TMS uses the TCS API to communicate to the server, you need to set a password for this account within the TCS under Management > Configuration > Site settings.  See the TCS Admin Guide for detailed instructions, note this admin guide is for release S7.0, but the configuration is the same for all versions of the TCS.

Thanks Patrick. I see, I should set the API enabled on TCS and set a password. I will try this once I get back to site.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Patrick,

Issue was resolved when I added a password for the TMS to connect to the TCS API.

thanks for your help.