Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence cts-p42c20-k9

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi experts,

I need to know how to connect Touch8 unit with codec cts-p42c20-k9, I have just one ethernet interface, so Do I need PoE unit or switch to connect touch unit with Codec unit?

Please urgent,

Thanks in Advance,

Mohammad

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

My apologies if you are connecting to a c20 you connect over lan.  You would plug the panel into a lan port in the wall or table and ensure it is on thesame subnet. Give the panel a static ip. Once it is set you and search for devices to pair.

View solution in original post

Hi Mohameed,

yes, you can do that

Yes that power adapater is needed.

7 Replies 7

Ok.There is just one LAN interface then how can i connect the codec to the internet?

Thanks.

My apologies if you are connecting to a c20 you connect over lan.  You would plug the panel into a lan port in the wall or table and ensure it is on thesame subnet. Give the panel a static ip. Once it is set you and search for devices to pair.

Thanks. But i want to know because i have one LAN outlet on wall, can i connect touch and codec with switch 8 ports and connect switch to the RJ45 on wall(to internet).

Thanks for ur helping me.

Hi Mohameed,

yes, you can do that

Thanks Micheal and AMit . Last question, Does this switch must be support PoE service and I don't need that Adapter unit?

Yes that power adapater is needed.