Views
Helpful
Replies

Thoughts on Pexip integration with Cisco & Google environments

jtreyes
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I'm curious to know what your thoughts are on Pexip and if anyone has integrated this platform into their environments as a result of interoperability challenges between different video conferencing systems such as Cisco Telepresence and Google?  Thoughts on Pexip?  

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Given Pexip is a direct competitor to Cisco Meeting Server, you probably won't get too many people commenting on in in a Cisco forum.  You'd be better off starting your discussion on the Pexip forums.

But, yes, I have used it, but not with Google - Pexip has similar pros and cons to CMS for using it in difference scenarios and with different equipment, so you are best off speaking with the Pexip people and coming up with a complete design for your desired use cases.  If you need help on CMS, then this is the right place, but I would recommend that you speak with your local Cisco TME about your precise requirements so a suitable solution can be put forward.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.