cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 15.5 phonebook from file - where can I find a template?

ysoulieres1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've been looking and looking and still can't seem to find a template in CSV format I could use as a file source for TMS. 

I have exported the contacts from an SX80 endpoint (XML) and imported it in Excel, then exported it in CSV format but of course that would have been too simple, and of course TMS can't seem to be able to retrieve it from one of the endpoints. 

I can't believe that in 2018 the devs couldn't think of an easier way to create a phonebook. Like a download template button or something. 

In any case, I'd much appreciate any help at all to find a template if it exists somewhere, or find exactly which fields I should map in the CSV file and fill them with the connection info for each endpoints I want in the address book.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yanic

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

There's a published article on how to create a file based phonebook in TMS. It's based on 15.3, but I'm quite sure this process hasn't changed in many years. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/telepresence-management-suite-tms/211266-How-to-Create-a-File-Based-Phonebook-in.html

Thanks! I will try it!

Regards,

Yanic

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: