Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS - An error has occurred when trying to view an endpoint >call status

dianareyes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are currently running on TMS version 15.5.0 and when trying to view an Endpoint under Call Status an error occurs - snapshot attached.  

I have pulled the Diagnostic Files to further review this error, however not sure exactly where to look. 

The log-web.txt does not reflect the problem and nothing listed under he log-web-public.txt 

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Diana

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I've seen people get this error on occasion, there are some threads in the forums related to it, some of the issues that caused it were a full database or a Java security exception needed to be created for the TMS FQDN. If either of these aren't the issue, and log-web doesn't contain any information, recommend you contact TAC to take a look at your TMS server.

When that error is seen, a stack trace will be in log-web. There is no way of identifying root cause without the actual error in the logs. It definitely has nothing to do with Java.

Hi Patrick and Zachary,

I've pulled the log-web txt file and seeing the following string of alerts - it looks like the operation times out:

2017-08-22 08:31:05,356 [1922] WARN Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender - SendMailOut(SmtpException): The operation has timed out.
2017-08-22 08:31:05,356 [1922] ERROR Tandberg.TMS.Service.Event.EventNotificationProcessor -
System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: The operation has timed out.
at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
at Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender.SendMailOut(MailMessage mail, Boolean isSynchronous)
at Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender.SendMail(String fromAddress, IList`1 toAddresses, String mailSubject, String mailBodyTxt, String mailBodyHtml, IMailAttachment attachment, Boolean synchronous)
at Tandberg.TMS.Service.Event.EventNotificationProcessor.SendEmailNotifications(ITMSEvent tmsEvent, IList`1 users)
2017-08-22 08:32:00,200 [1926] WARN Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender - SendMailOut(SmtpException): The operation has timed out.
2017-08-22 08:32:00,200 [1926] ERROR Tandberg.TMS.Service.Event.EventNotificationProcessor -
at Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender.SendMailOut(MailMessage mail, Boolean isSynchronous)
at Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender.SendMail(String fromAddress, IList`1 toAddresses, String mailSubject, String mailBodyTxt, String mailBodyHtml, IMailAttachment attachment, Boolean synchronous)
at Tandberg.TMS.Service.Event.EventNotificationProcessor.SendEmailNotifications(ITMSEvent tmsEvent, IList`1 users)
2017-08-22 08:32:45,732 [1922] WARN Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Util.Mail.MailSender - SendMailOut(SmtpException): The operation has timed out.
2017-08-22 08:32:45,732 [1922] ERROR Tandberg.TMS.Service.Event.EventNotificationProcessor -

Thanks,

Diana

Exactly what is being selects in TMS? The errors you are showing are most likely not related? I agree with the response noted above, with the recommendation of opening a TAC case.

answers below;

what is being selects in TMS? When selecting "Call Status" on an endpoint within TMS. 

I agree, the errors seen above do not look related.  I may have to go to TAC with this one.

Anything I can probably check on the CUCM end that may be the cause?

Thank you,

Diana