Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS CCC and Java

Is there a version of TMS wich is compatible with fresh Java 7 on client computer?

My current TMS version is 13.2.

11 Replies 11

aborodai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We just released TMS 14.2 which has fix to the Java 7 problem with CCC.

You can download this version and read release notes here:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283613664&flowid=21841&softwareid=280886992&release=14.2&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Best Regards,

Artem Borodai

I suppose we need release key for 14.x ?

Yes, if you upgrade from one major version to another you shold have new release key.

BR,

Artem

May i check by TMS serial number if we can get 14.x release key without buying it?

Hi, If your TMS serial number has active service contract number associated you can send an e-mail licensing@cisco.com to obtain 14.x release key to perform upgrade of the TMS.

HTH.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

I used licensing portal, it showed what there is active support contract, but generating key returned an error:

Product Name                : LIC-VCS-BASE-EA-K9
Product Qty                    : 1
Options Included               Serial Number          License Key               Image URL
LIC-VCS-BASE-EA-K9             xxxxxxxx           Fail to Generate Key          

I've emailed back to licensing@cisco.com

Thanks for help

Ha, just noticed, it sends not what i have requested.

Hi, pls send me your TMS serial number in private message. If the TMS 14.x release key is already available I can
Share the same.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks for help.

I've submitted TAC request and they have sent me the same key.

Looks like it's okay, i just misleaded myself assuming i should enter it in general settings, where option keys are entered.

Now i realized that i should enter it during install.

Sumeet Rakesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Also, if you are using TMSPE we will suggest you to upgrade to TMSPE version 1.1 as 1.0 does not support Java 7. So, in order to have full support for java 7 you should be running TMS version 14.2 and TMSPE version 1.1

Regards

Sumeet Rakesh

Yep, i have read release notes and downloaded both.