TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I noticed that in TMS when you add participant templates into a conference, if the name is long, it get cut off no matter how far you expand the window.  As the participant templates can have long names, it doesn't help that the add participants wind...

I'm configuring a connnection between VCS-c and VCS-E, in traversal zone the h.323 status is:H.323: Failed to connect to x.x.x.x:6001 : Invalid aliasPort in both devices is 6001 and I can see in the firewall traffic in both directions.Can anyone help...

Hi All,I have just noticed a small bug with TC6.1. It appears that source 1 is defaulted to the DVI input, and the Camera to source 2.This presents a small issue when making a call as by default your presentation is sent as main source. So, to send y...

We tried to view the Connection settings of a ongoing active conference from Booking -> List Conference -> View Conference and got the below error.This just happened for only one conference."Could not setup conference. Please go back and chnage the  ...

gururajan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes