Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS-DB Login Username = undefined (?)

MG.
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

after a TMS upgrade from 13.2.1 to 14.1.1 I see under TMS > Administrative Tools > Analytics Extension that the Login Username is "undefined". (See attached screenshot)

Although I have the impression (after several tests), that everything is working fine...

Does anyone know, how/if this affects the service or how to fix it?

It makes me a bit nervous

Greetings,

Mounir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm wrote:

[...] Not 100% sure if this is removed on purpose when upgrading to 14.1.1 [...]

No, this has nothing to do with anything 14.x specific.

This is a known issue, Tandberg reference number 80893. It is purely cosmetic, and will not affect the product in any way.

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mounir

You can set this back by running the reconfigure tool of TMSAE, but I am not sure if its necessary.

It is seemingly still working fine. I have the same "issue". Not 100% sure if this is removed on purpose when upgrading to 14.1.1 because there is a few new security enhancements included and credentials existing in the db will be encrypted during the upgrade as stated in the release notes which might affect this. Kjetil, can you confirm this?

/Magnus

Magnus Ohm wrote:

[...] Not 100% sure if this is removed on purpose when upgrading to 14.1.1 [...]

No, this has nothing to do with anything 14.x specific.

This is a known issue, Tandberg reference number 80893. It is purely cosmetic, and will not affect the product in any way.

Regards,

Kjetil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: