Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Provisioning, synchronize AD user not automatically

Georg Kehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Dear ALL

I have a  Problem with a TMS Provisioning Directory which are synchronized with the AD Directory.

if  I start manually to synchronize, than is working fine.

I see in the Info that will be the next start 4:00am but this does not synchronized with the AD automatically, only manually is working.

Does have anybody an Idea where can find the Log which logs this synchronisation.

I know also that this time is not editable, is this maybe possible in the netx rel 13.2 with Provisioning extension 2.0 ?

Thanks for any Input

Best Regards

Georg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Georg

Try this:

USE TMSNG

set IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[SchedulerEvent] ON

INSERT INTO [dbo].[SchedulerEvent] ([Id], [EventServiceName], [EventServiceDLL], [PrimaryServerId], [StartTime], [CancelTime], [ExpireTime], [Status], [SchedulerRuntimeStatus_Id], [Priority], [Progress], [EventDescription], [Parameters], [EventLog], [ReoccurenceRule], [RestartTime], [AllowGUIDelete], [ExternalEventId], [RejectList], [Owner_aclUser_Id], [SendSuccessEvent], [SendFailureEvent], [LastEventLogEntry]) VALUES(12, N'Tandberg.TMS.Service.TMSAgent.TMSAgentUserImportEventHandler', N'', N'', '2009-06-26 04:00:00', '2009-06-26 16:00:00', '2109-06-26 04:00:00', N'Log_All_Pending', 1, 1, 0, N'Log_ScheduleUserImportEventHandler_Description|', N'', N'2009-06-26 09:05:52|Log_Settings_Created', N'EVERY1DAY', '2009-06-27 04:00:00', 0, NULL, NULL, 1, 0, 0, N'');

set IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[SchedulerEvent] OFF

This should trigger it to start automatically.

And no you cannot set the time in the new provisioning model.

/Magnus

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Georg.

This is a known issue and a sql query should solve that issue. Unfortunately I dont have access to this at the moment as I'm not in the office. Maybe someone else can give this to you. If not i will send it to you tomorrow.

Regarding the sych time in TMSPE I do not think so. But I'm not 100% sure. I was setting up ad synch in tmspe today but i just dont remember if an option for ths was added. I will have to check it.

Someone else might be able to fill me in here as well. If not i will include this info as well.

Hope this helps a little for now. /Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Magnus

Thank you for the fast Feedback.

If would be great if you can send me this script/SW/udpate whatever you mean with the SQL query.

Best Regards

Georg

Hi Georg,

Please let me know TMS version and since when you are facing this issue. Was there are any recent software updates to 13.X after which it stopped working .

Hi Sumeet

It is a fresh new Installation with 13.1.2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Georg

Try this:

USE TMSNG

set IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[SchedulerEvent] ON

INSERT INTO [dbo].[SchedulerEvent] ([Id], [EventServiceName], [EventServiceDLL], [PrimaryServerId], [StartTime], [CancelTime], [ExpireTime], [Status], [SchedulerRuntimeStatus_Id], [Priority], [Progress], [EventDescription], [Parameters], [EventLog], [ReoccurenceRule], [RestartTime], [AllowGUIDelete], [ExternalEventId], [RejectList], [Owner_aclUser_Id], [SendSuccessEvent], [SendFailureEvent], [LastEventLogEntry]) VALUES(12, N'Tandberg.TMS.Service.TMSAgent.TMSAgentUserImportEventHandler', N'', N'', '2009-06-26 04:00:00', '2009-06-26 16:00:00', '2109-06-26 04:00:00', N'Log_All_Pending', 1, 1, 0, N'Log_ScheduleUserImportEventHandler_Description|', N'', N'2009-06-26 09:05:52|Log_Settings_Created', N'EVERY1DAY', '2009-06-27 04:00:00', 0, NULL, NULL, 1, 0, 0, N'');

set IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[SchedulerEvent] OFF

This should trigger it to start automatically.

And no you cannot set the time in the new provisioning model.

/Magnus

Hi Magnus

I will try this in the next time, but I dont know when I can test it, because my Contact is on Holiday next 2 Weeks.

I will come back with the results.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Georg

Hi Magnus,

Is this issue documented anywhere, or fixed in any of the newer releases (13.2?).

Hi Magnus

The setting works, great Thank you.

Is this fixed in ver 13.2?

Or exist this Problem only in specific situation?

Regards

Georg

Hi Magnus,

Can you confirm if it is fixed in 13.2, and if it is officially documented anywhere?

Regards

Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: