cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

hello, i installed cisco cms the latest version and cisco tms 15.6.1 and tmsxe, i have a problem, when i want to schedule a conference with a room and some participants, they receive a mail but without the information about the scheduled conference or the number to call or ID ,? Can you help me please

12 Replies 12

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone, i have a cisco cms, cisco tms and cisco tmsxe, when i want to schedule a conference i receive this message. Your meeting with the telepresence rooms listed below. All participants must call in the meeting manually.

is there an error? because I do not have the conference number to call?

help me please!

Can you tell us more about your environment, how are you booking the conference, how do you have TMS configured, etc? We need to know more information, screenshots of the conference in question and error message will help.

Hi Patrick, i have a cisco tms 15.6.1 and cisco tmsxe for bookin, and microsoft exchange , i want to book conference with Exchange 2016, I can choose the room and the participants but the mail sent to the participants does not contain information about the conference.

i have this msg in the email: Messagerie - Administrateur - Outlook

Can you show a screenshot of the conference from the TMS GUI? Also can you schedule conferences in TMS or do you get similar errors? That message indicates to me your issue is likely with your TMS configuration, not necessarily with TMSXE 

hello thank you for your answer, in fact I have an error when I add a participants include (rooms and users), the error is in the screenshot.
but when I plan the conference with only rooms or only users it works.

Thank you

For now focus on fixing this using the TMS GUI, if it won't work there it won't work with XE either. 

First thought - do you have both the SX20(s) and CMS set to allow booking? You have some basic setting off I suspect. 

Troubleshoot methodically - can you schedule a call between two rooms? If not, figure out why and move on, add CMS to the mix, etc. 

good doc here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/meeting-server/212298-cisco-meeting-server-acano-tms-integ.html

Hi Patrick, Hi PJMack  thanks for your  help, in fact, the sx20 I added it manually for the test phase, actually does not exist, can that really be the problem?

If you hover over the SX20 in the participants list, it should show you information about the system and possible conflicts or issues with why it can't be scheduled.

Hi Patrick, Hi PJMack  thanks for your  help, in fact, the sx20 I added it manually for the test phase, actually does not exist, can that really be the problem?

Added it manually how and where?
Even if for some reason the SX20 that is added as a managed system in TMS is offline, you should be able to schedule it in a conference.

hi,yes I added it as an unmanaged system!