Views
Helpful
Replies

Touchpad loses pairing to C60 codec

DerekMavuwa1
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I have an issue with my DV-8 touchpad connected to a C60 codec losing its pairing periodically. The touchpad will somehow disconnect and will require the codec's IP Address, username and password before pairing up again and being functional.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Derek,

please let us know if this touch panel direclty connect to C 60 or over LAN.

what is the current version on C60 ? and do touch losses pairing after a reboot or randomly ( without codec reboot)

Hello

Thanks for the response. The SW version is TC6.0.0.876266. The touchpad is over LAN. The pairing loss is very random and I thought maybe it would have something to do with a loss of network but that boardroom has not experienced any network loss. I tried to replicate the issue in a different bdroom that has the exact same codec and touchpad. The results were what I expected... no network but touchpad still functions without issue.

Hi Derek,

first of all i would strongly suggest you to upgrade your codec to at least TC 6.3 or latest TC 7 version and then monitor if issue still persists.

to isolate whether this is network issue, you can try to connect touch direclty to the codec and see if pairing issue still persists.

Thanks for you input. I will work on that and let you know how it goes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: