cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble loading Room OS11 to Webex RK Plus

Scott Nieto
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to upgrade from Room OS 10.8 to OS 11 but the installation keeps failing. Do I have to step up to OS 10.19 or some higher version of OS 10? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There should be no issues going from 10.8 to 11.  Have you made sure that you have the right file for the RoomKit Plus, and aren't trying to use one for another codec model?   Also check that the checksum of the file you have downloaded matches to make sure that your download wasn't incomplete or corrupted.  If you are upgrading the endpoint manually through the web interface, also make sure you are only sending the software file for those models of endpoints (ie cmterm-s53200ce11_1_2_4.k4.cop.sha512) to it rather than the whole RoomOS Bundle (ie cmterm-ce11_1_2_4.k4.cop.sha512).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There should be no issues going from 10.8 to 11.  Have you made sure that you have the right file for the RoomKit Plus, and aren't trying to use one for another codec model?   Also check that the checksum of the file you have downloaded matches to make sure that your download wasn't incomplete or corrupted.  If you are upgrading the endpoint manually through the web interface, also make sure you are only sending the software file for those models of endpoints (ie cmterm-s53200ce11_1_2_4.k4.cop.sha512) to it rather than the whole RoomOS Bundle (ie cmterm-ce11_1_2_4.k4.cop.sha512).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello,

I was using the correct file. I upgraded to OS10.19 and then I was able to upgrade to OS11. Thanks

You already solved it, but I think that you at a minimum would have needed to be on version 10.9 before attempting to upgrade to 11.

Response Signature