Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TTC60

Can i increase the number of microphones for the TTC60  ?

7 Replies 7

What is the specific model of your system?

regards,

Acevirgil

TTC60-12

There are multiple Cisco products that match the "TTC60-12" model number.  Can you log into the TelePresence unit and tell us what the exact product it is referring to?

If i buy an audio mixer it will work with TTC60-12 ?

There are lot of audio mixers (analog or digital/DSP) in the market that can be integrated and works with your videoconference system.

If you'll be using the microphones that comes with the unit, you'll need an audio mixer that will support the connector (XLR) for the input. 

If you have preferred brand and model, just post in this discussion to give you some tips and guidelines on how we can integrate the systems.

regards,

Acevirgil

I will assume you are using a Cisco C40 codec

The codec have 2 XLR mic inputs. If you need more than 2 microphones, you will be needing an audio mixer as Wayne suggested.

regards,

Acevirgil

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The C60 endpoint, which is used in the majority of the TTC60 configurations has support for 4 XLR microphones.  If you need to feed more in, you'll need to feed them in to another microphone mixer first, then from that take a mixed feed to your endpoint.  We do this in quite a few of our C60 installations where we use BiAMP DSPs for all the microphones (up to 12 in a room in some circumstances) and feed them in as a single feed to the endpoint.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.