cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to receive Presentation Content from Webex on Expressway registered endpoints

Anthony T
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

Does anyone know why I would not be able to receive content on an Expressway-registered endpoint when it calls into a Webex meeting?  Video content goes through just fine, but content just never shows on any of the endpoints here.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

Content sharing is only supported using H.264 video codec. Older video systems that do not support H.264 codec will not be able to do content sharing.Also check if your firewall is allowing H.264 both ways

Environments newly implementing Cloud-based services, or reviewing integration with Cloud-based services, should ensure that their Telepresence endpoints are sending High Definition Content. This typically includes setting endpoint’s Content Input Sources to Optimal Definition "High", along with ensuring the appropriate bandwidth is set to accommodate simultaneous HD-Level H264 main video and content. Please review the relevant TC or CE endpoint Administration Guide for Optimal Definition and Resolution-Bandwidth settings.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure that all the required firewall ports are opened.  See the Cisco Expressway IP Port Usage for Firewall Traversal Deployment Guide guide for details on everything that should be allowed.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

All outbound ports are open, and inbound ports detailed in this document (https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX264/How-Do-I-Allow-Webex-Meetings-Traffic-on-My-Network) from the subnets detailed in the same document, are also open.

What I don't know is if that document is up to date--perhaps Cisco has had to expand those ranges due to COVID-related demand???  I've tried opening a TAC ticket, but they don't seem terribly responsive right now.  Been 3 days since I received a response.