cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update Room Kit plus stanalone

lisandro
Level 1
Level 1

Dear good morning, I would like you to help me with some procedure or link to update a room kit plus version 9.5 to a more current version, without using any call manager, that is, from your website only.

Thanks a lot

7 Replies 7

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you download the new software .cop.sgn file from the Software Downloads section of the Cisco web site, you can use the device's web interface to upload the software to the endpoint.  

Once you have logged in as an administrator to the web interface, go to Maintenance, Software Upgrade, Click on the Choose File button and browse for the .cop.sgn file you downloaded earlier, then click the Install software button.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you very much for your explanation and help,
I would like to know if there is any cisco procedure with the steps to follow and see if I can go smoothly from version 9.5 to the latest version.
I consult this since I can not find anything related to that on the internet.
Thank you

The Release Notes are the place you would look for this information.

If upgrading via the Web Interface, then it is recommended that you upgrade to CE9.8.2 or CE9.9.1 first before upgrading to CE9.10.0 or higher.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Many thanks,

Nose how to put points for me is a 10

Best regards

@lisandro wrote:
 how to put points for me is a 10

You can't give a 10, but if you click on the little blue Star icon for anything you think is helpful, that would be appreciated.

You can also mark an answer as as correct, which will then flag the discussion thread as solved as well.

Wayne

Thank you very much for the clarification,

I don't know whether to ask another question in this same debate or open another. I ask you and you tell me if I have to open another discussion.

I have to manage to record the calls of some DX70 AND 80 either with ASC, IMAGICLE or Mediasense, But those devices with the current firmware do not have the Built In Bridge option in the device configuration.

I think that in the previous firmware they had that option, could someone assure me?

And if so, a Downgrade could be done from a version ce-9.1.5-d1c67fb-2017-11-16 to a smaller one that has the Built In Bridge option.

Thank you

It would be best to put your new questions as a new topic.

But as a quick response: The CE9 software release on the devices doesn’t affect whether there is the “internal bridge” or not. This is controlled by the presence of the Multisite Option key being installed on the device - this is an additional purchase and doesn’t come as standard.
Wayne