cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating Software "File is Too Large" error

trumbull.kim
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to update the software on my Cisco Webex Codec Plus (as it appears in the web GUI) from the delivery installed ce 9.5.1 to 9.14.3. In the software download I select from Downloads Home > Collaboration Endpoints > Collaboration Room Endpoints > Webex Room Series > Webex Room Kit > TelePresence Software > CE9.14.3.

From there I have attempted both files on the Software Upgrade page but get the error that the file is too large. I have not seen anywhere else to download software updates.

4 Replies 4

rcanela1
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried downloading a different version? CE9.13.2?

I had to go down to 12 to get a file that my codec would accept. But then it failed without giving a reason. Looks like I'm going to try that a few times to hopefully get it to stick.

Have you tried reaching out to Cisco TAC? I have updated all of our endpoints to 9.14.x without any issues. I have them registered to CUCM and linked to control hub using WebEx edge for devices.

Dave Bohn
Level 1
Level 1

We had to drop down to 9.10 for that error message to go away, but after going to 9.14 we now get a message that the quad camera is not connected even though the self view shows it.  There is a message on the screen saving the camera software of 9.10 is incompatible with the codec, upgrade required.  We are not sure why the camera would not update with the codec.