cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

USB Mode Macro for MX700/800

bitania
Level 1
Level 1

Dears, I downloaded the USB mode version 2 macro from GitHub for our Telepresence MX700/800 devices but getting the error below.

USB Mode Disabled. The configuration "Video Monitors Auto" is not allowed because USB Passthrough will not work correctly. Follow the step-by-step instruction for configuring your codec web interface with manual monitor values and try again.

I know this error message is from the macro, but couldn't figure out what exactly is the issue. Can anyone help me figuring this out?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The error seems to be suggesting you have the Settings > Configurations > Video > Monitors setting set to "Auto" (which is the default).   
If you follow the documentation in the Deployment Guide, one of the early steps is to set this setting to "Single".

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The error seems to be suggesting you have the Settings > Configurations > Video > Monitors setting set to "Auto" (which is the default).   
If you follow the documentation in the Deployment Guide, one of the early steps is to set this setting to "Single".

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

bitania
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Wayne! The setting changed to it's default due to another macro.