Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS--CUCM Video Issue

Mario Musquiz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a SX20 --> VCS <-- SIP TRUNK --> CUCM --> Windows Jabber Client  all on the same LAN

Im having some weird video issues

If i configure the Jabber client to auto start video on all calls, a call from sx20 to the jabber extension works fine.

If i configure the Jabber client to not auto start video on all calls, a call from sx20 to the jabber extension works fine whit video only from the SX20, but when on the jabber client i click to start video then the call gets disconnected, video will only work if jabber is to set to auto start all calls whit video.

This does not happen with Jabber on IPhone, only happens with Jabber on Windows.

The VCS is 7.2.3
CUCM 9.1.2
Jabber Client is 9.7.1

What could be doing this ?

Regards.

3 Replies 3

I would review all the settings around your CUCM SIP Trunk to the VCS.  Where, I am not sure.

Is this a fresh deployment or have you upgraded the CUCM and/or VCS since the initial configuration?  If you upgraded, review the trunking and configuration guide between the VCS and CUCM since there were some changes.

Hi, I did follow that guide step by step to set up.

This issue has been there since day 1, i have upgraded CUCM to version 9.1.2.12900-11 and still no luck.

Regards

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

do you collect some tcp dups or debug on the VCS Control? One way Video?

Are set on the CUCM something like MTP?

Take a trace from the VCS Control or direct fro mEndpoint if the Jabber calls the SX20. With which protocol( H3237SIP) you are did call ?

Jabber is SIP and the SX20 could H323/SIP. How many non traversal Licences you have on your Control?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: