Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex integration with SX20 question

Dear all,

am having SX20 conference room with public ip address, i want for remote users to conference together with the SX20 using webex.

Is that possible? if yes, is there a license or device i have to get or to buy???

I mean, what shall i do to get the above scenario functional??

regards,

6 Replies 6

If you have CMR enabled on the WebEx the SX 20 should be able to call in to the meeting no problem just dial the video address.

Hi boss, thanks for your replay. I`ll see how to enable the CMR, but what am trying to say that currenly only am having SX20, what equipments/license supscriptions it maybe needs to make telepresence between the sx20 and remote users using webex. What webex subsription i need, MCU, VSC or other taking into consideration that the SX20 is standalone connected only to public internet. Thanks for help.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You'll need a WebEx Meeting Center subscription, with it you can video conference into the WebEx meeting from the SX20.

WebEx Meeting Center Video Conferencing Data Sheet

Thanks Patrik and ahartman500, the site below shows that the SX20 has to be registed to UCM and mine is standalone, will it works normally if CMR enabled and Meeting Center supscription. https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-6428 regards,

The recommendation and the Cisco supported solution is to have the endpoint registered to a call control server like CUCM or VCS/Expressway, or registered to Spark. You can use a standalone endpoint with WebEx Meeting Center, but it will need to utilize H323, as SIP isn’t supported with WebEx using a standalone endpoint. 

Cisco WebEx Meeting Center Video Conferencing Enterprise Deployment Guide (WBS31 and WBS32)

Thanks Patrik and ahartman500, the site below shows that the SX20 has to be registed to UCM and mine is standalone, will it works normally if CMR enabled and Meeting Center supscription. https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-6428 regards,