cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Room kit mini

askhu9698
Level 1
Level 1

I have a webex room kit mini in my office and the issue is that whenever i trying to share something via hdmi placed on table cable cuby the touchpanel of room kit mini automatically goes on sharing mode. So, please help me in that.

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi there

Is this HDMI cable came with the unit. Wondering is the cable end says "Cisco" on it. If then connect Cisco end to laptop and other to codec and give a shot

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you are saying that the device you plug in to the cable automatically shares when it is connected, then, yes, that is the default behaviour.

If you want to change this, you can do this in the Room Kit Mini's configuration - have a look at the "PresentationSelection" setting for the HDMI input - it is likely set to "OnConnect" - you can change this to "Manual" so it doesn't switch automatically and waits for someone to press the share button on the Touch10 / Navigator.

See the Video Input Connector [n] PresentationSelection section of the Admin Guide for more details.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.