Views
Helpful
Replies

When is TC7.3.7 being released

Paul Richardson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a release date for TC7.3.7?  We have a number of clients that we will upgrade, but do not want to go down the CE path at this stage.

Cheers, Paul R.

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Since the introduction of CE software, TC software is in maintenance mode, which means no new features will be introduced and Cisco is only updating TC software to address bugs and/or security/critical issues only.  Looking at the TC7 Release Notes and the dates of the most recent software releases, it's been about 3 or so months between releases, with the most recent being TC7.3.6 on April 2016, I suggest you upgrade your endpoints to this version.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

While TC7.3.7 is being developed to fix a number of current bugs, there is not yet any release date for this, and I would not expect to see one published in a public forum until it has actually been released.  Now that CE8.2.0 has been released, the devs may have some more time to work on the TC7.3.6 bugs.

If you need more details on when this may be due, it'd be best to contact your Cisco Account Manager and have a private/NDA type discussion around the timing.  Any dates that you will be given will still be flexible though until very close to the release date.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the reply.  I have received a security update via the Cisco TAC Android app (a great tool) and it states September for TC7.3.7 at this stage.

Cheers, Paul R.