TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Colleagues, hello. How to add additional participants to already begun scheduled or permanent conference on Telepresence Server controlled by Conductor? Or so... How to initiate call from conference on Telepresence Server controlled by Conductor to n...

Resolved! Camera switching

Hi Team,   I came across a problem in camera switching in CISCO SX80. Have anyone faced similar issue and resolved the same?  Scenario: When switching cameras from the web-portal, the near site sees camera switching happen but the far site camera vie...

haj000001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, the Call Control page on the web interface of Cisco video endpoints does not have a way to enter DTMF tones remotely.   There does not appear to be a DTMF tones keypad available in order to enter these tones remotely.   Does anyone know if...

Hello Friends, Would like to know how can we access/check the system configuration of SX20 if we don't have Touch-Panel and Remote Control or they are not in working condition. I think we can check it from Switch Interface but unfortunately I don't h...

rsankhal by Cisco Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes