cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber CDR Analysis and reporting : Packets lost and other call info showing "Null"

newbiegrizzly
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently setup Cisco Jabber Setup and doing video call between Mac and Windows Laptop. When I go to CDR reporting, I can find my call details when I search it after the call ends. However, I am seeing Packet Lost, Jitter, Latency as Null.

I looked up in support forums and did all the required configuration like going to service parameters and enabling Call diagnostic. I also uncheck Load CDR only box but not seeing any information other than the ip address and VideoCAP bandwith details.

Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, CMR is not implemented in any current Jabber release, the next Jabber release will be the first one to have *some* CMR capabilities.

What you're seeing right now, is the expected behavior.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, CMR is not implemented in any current Jabber release, the next Jabber release will be the first one to have *some* CMR capabilities.

What you're seeing right now, is the expected behavior.

HTH

java

I see, so is there any way to see call quality records such as Packet Lost, Latency and other info?

No, because you need CMR records for that, and Jabber doesn't provide any right now.

HTH

java

That means I am out of luck with Jabber 11.5

Does Jabber 9.6 supports CMR records?

No, as I already mentioned, only the next release of Jabber will have CMRs.

HTH

java

I found an alternate way but not really scalable is going to call statistic on Jabber client. Thanks for your help

Jaime,

Do you know which version of Jabber will support Jabber with CMR and Qos reporting in CDR/CMR?

Thanks