Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Web interface not accessible

Hi All,

I am recently facing an issue with my TMS, unable to access on web interface.

but i can access from server itself.

TMS version 14.4.2, tried with different browsers and different pcs but no results .

restarted server also but no result.

Appreciate your support.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

Check if IIS web interface is connected to your LAN adapter & also disable firewall ports to see if it works.

try to access using this URL using different browsers.  via https://<serverIp>/tms

webex-community.png

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check to see if the ports used by TMS is open on the Windows firewall, also if there is a network firewall between you and TMS to allow the ports there as well, refer to the TMS Admin Guides for more information.

Hi Patrick,

Windows FW is  turned off,its ping able, i can access Server's remote desktop.

only the problem is accessing the web interface,Can you please advise what kind of ports need  to open.

From the server itself i can access the Web interface.

The ports are listed in the TMS install guides, the link is in my previous reply.  Also, make sure you're running the correct Windows version etc.

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

Did you solve your problem ? I am having the same problem with tmx version 15.7.

thanks,

Vinicius

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When access the TMS portal from the server itself, are you using localhost, netbios server name, fqdn of server, ip address, loopback IP address?

When accessing remotely, what is the specific connection error? Can you access the default IIS home page in the root directory?

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

Check if IIS web interface is connected to your LAN adapter & also disable firewall ports to see if it works.

try to access using this URL using different browsers.  via https://<serverIp>/tms

webex-community.png

@abidhussainqureshi  looks like you waited till 2021 to accept all solution.. 

Response Signature

better late than...never?

Yes better late than never..

Good that he marked many solutions which was posted years back.... 

Response Signature

Apologies guys, I was unaware of marking helpful and accepting solutions. I was told by @Ammar Saood to do this whenever I post something to appreciate the community. So I thought of marking solutions and giving helpful votes to all my previous posts.