Replies

VCS device provisioning option key

Yusuf Simjee
Level 1
Level 1

I have TMS 13.2, VCS-C 7.1, VCS-E 7.1

TMS 100 provisioning licences,

VCS-C has the following license:

0 Non Traversal Calls, 100 Traversal Calls, 2500 Registrations, Encryption, Interworking, FindMe, Dual Network Interfaces.

VCS-E has the following license:

40 Non Traversal Calls, 10 Traversal Calls, 2500 Registrations, 1800 TURN Relays, Expressway, Encryption, Interworking, FindMe, Dual Network Interfaces

In order to get Movi/jabber video to work, are these sufficient or do I need the device provisioning key on the VCS-C?

I had set up the TMS in agent legacy mode and was able to register movi clients and make and receive calls from ipad and laptop clients. I have now migrated the TMS to TMSPE and clients will not register. Not sure if the license key is the reason why.

Please help...

19 Replies 19

Hello,

We have a demo setup. In that setup, there is a TMS and a VCS Starter Pack. And I want to provision the endpoints and Jabber clients rom the TMS. Is it possible to make work both together for provisioning? If so I would need the device provisioning key for the VCS Starter Pack. How can I get the key? Could you please advise me how to get that?

Regards,

Tufan  

Hi Tufan

You cannot have TMS management with the starterpack.

/Magnus

Hi Tufan,

I do have a VCS control without device provisioning option key. I have sent email to licensing@cisco.com with vcs control serial number and they were able to provide the option key.

Regards

Binesh.

Thanks for the answers