Views
Helpful
Replies

What is going on with new CSCC - I can't do there nothing

Shy Solenko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In the new version of the CSCC i can't renew contracts. and the menu is change...

How can i go back to the older version

Shy

4 Replies 4

Shy Solenko
Level 1
Level 1

My problem in the new cscc that i can't open new quotes and renew contracts...

Shy

Thanks but i know this..

my pronblem is that in estimate and quots tab i only have import.. but i cna't renew or open new

my problem is that in the cscc

Hi Shy,

Unfortunately the TAC do not have the "power" to adjust what contracts are viewable within your CSCC profile. Each user has to have the specific service contracts attached to their profile they wish to access/view.

To receive assistance with your access and what contracts you have attached, there is a link in the top right hand corner which you can click on the gain assistance-

Open a Case with Service Support for service related questions

If you also click on the feedback tab it will come up with a survey where you can also gain direct access to the Cisco Service Support -

"If you need to report an urgent problem with CSCC or you need business assistance, please contact Cisco Service Support. "

Another option you have is to navigate through the Contact Cisco page to find the specific contact you need to get in touch with regarding Estimates & Quotes -

https://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/siteassets/contacts/index.html?locale=en_US&level1=1

I hope you find this information helpful and you can gain the appropriate access that you need with the asssitance of the Service Support team.

Thanks,

Nathan