Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding contact from intercluster CUPC server failed

ilicveselin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I am integrating two CUP 8.0 servers via interclustering peers. Both of these two servers works OK with their local CUPC users. Addition of users or IM between users occurs normal within same CUP server. I was able to add Intercluster peers without any errors (on intercluster peer page and on system troubleshooter page al checkmarks are green).

But, when I try to add user from other CUP server to contact list it appears for one second with status "waiting for confirmation" and disapear from list.

I checked following on both servers:

- Services: All network services are running, Feature services running: AXL Web, SIP Proxy, Presence Engine, Sync Agent, XCP Conference Manager, XCP Connection manager, XCP Counter Agregator, XCP Authentication Service.

- Proxy domain configured (same domain on both servers)

- Incoming ACL, Outgoing ACL

- capabilities assignement on CUCM servers

- No duplicate users between CUP servers

- Tried to restart server, some services without success

15 Replies 15

Hi ,

Yes we had a similler kind of issue with CUCM ,CUPS 8.5.1 and 8.6.1 being the two clusters , so we have upgraded the both the clusters to 8.6.1 and the problem was solved , I think I read somewhere in the cisco documents that we should have 8.6 to have intercluster presense to work ,please check the cisco documents,

Thanks

Purna