cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Pause in CUCM 9.1

Garima Parghi
Level 1
Level 1

We have a scenario where we need to add a speed dial with a pause and then call a Call Handler in Unity. I have the speed dial setup that calls a phone in a patient room and then after 2 secs pause to dial the CH. It calls the phone; goes to speaker (Auto Answer enabled) then I hear it dial the CH ext but no recording plays. I am not sure what I am missing. Any help is appreciated.

thank you,

Garima

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What happens if you dial the Call Handler directly, does it work then. Also, if the destination is a normal DN that exists within CM instead of Call Handler, what happens then

What is the phone model you are using there to use this feature on. Please remember the only supported phone models are 8961, 9951 and 9971

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/9_0_1/delta/CUCM_BK_N38FD301_00_cucm-new-and-changed-90/CUCM_BK_N38FD301_00_cucm-new-and-changed-90_chapter_011.html#P567_RF_P7491A15_00

Regards

Deepak

I can dial the Call Handler directly and the recording works fine. I am trying to accomplish is the speed dial will call a phone then the pause dial the call handler and the recording plays through the speaker. I am thinking that there should be some conferencing or transfer codes added to the dial string. Is that even possible?