Views
Helpful
Replies

App users in CUCM

Nizam.Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

What are the recommended application users need to create in cucm after installation. And please explain about those application users.

Thanks and Regards

Kazi Nizam Uddin Ahmed

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kazi,

CUCM Installation provides a set of default application users for Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Any additional application users depend upon your requirement and other applications to which your system is integrating, like for integrating with certain third party recording server, integrating with UCCX etc.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100_chapter_01011110.html

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply.Yah you are right, it's depend upon my requirement. If I want to integrate cucm with uccx which application user need to be created.

Would you ans. with explanation...

Thanks

Nizam

Hi Nizam,

Rmcm user - controls the agent extensions

jtapi user - controls cti ports and route points

You can search on google for more docs and videos for uccx integration with cucm to get more details.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion. Yah there are more documents in google but sometimes I feel comfort in chatting to get the ans. like this. Have there any chatting room in cisco where experts are there...