Replies

auto attendent

shazeb051
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dear all.

I need help please.

I configured auto attended in unity I am using unity and CM version 9.1 

But when a call is comming to any extension its not invoking greeting message .. Call coming directly to extension 

What more should I do to have ivr before call.

Please help me as soon as. 

20 Replies 20

Dear vivek,yes i create the route pattern  and direcct routing to rule ill check it again and u get back in 10mints..

dear Vivek,

i did but fail to get greeting and caller input before ring.

need help please.

Regards,

Hi,

You need to filter out the efforts between CUCM and CUC, hence first check whether call is going out from CUCM or not so that can conclude our efforts in direction.

Do you know how to get SIP traces from RTMT (session trace log view -> real time data)? If yes, please get the traces and see if INVITE is being sent to CUC or not?

- Vivek

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

OK, so, you call AA, you dial a number and you want to???

Hear the greeting??

Ring the phone???

EXACTLY what are you doing right now, and what have you configured??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

dear Jaime 

Yes exactly I want the greetings when somebody call to any extension .

I configured all things from Cisco website unity connection and auto attendent .. But if any extension unable to answer its not opening ivr for voice mail .. I don't know does unity connection does this or not if no ans. But dear if any body calling to cucm how to enable greeting before ring .. And ask extension or operator for help.. I don't know wat I miss in configuration.. 

I would be very thankfull if this solve.. If you want to check it via team viwer also I am glad to share it tomarw wen u free  To look the configuration.

Thanks and regards

I don't understand what question you're answering to...

You don't clearly explain the call flow, so I'm just going to assume until you provide clear information.

If you call DN 1111 who is your AA, and hear the greeting "if you know the extension, dial now", if you dial at that point in time, whether you reach the endpoint directly, or you hit the greeting, is based on the transfer settings from the subscriber (or call handler) you're trying to reach, same for any other transfer done within CUC. Meaning, you configure this for each individual.

Then you mention a greeting before ring????

Please provide a clear call flow, and explain what you want to happen to get assistance, if you don't clearly explain, and we don't understand, there's no chance to tell you what to do.

You might want to reach TAC so someone can actually take a look at your system to see what you have, and what to do in order to achieve what you want, assuming it's doable.

FYI, if someone is asking question for clarification, you usually don't rate those.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate