cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD can't transfer the call to operator

Amr Abdelazim
Level 1
Level 1

I had configured BACD on ISR4331, and when prompted to select option 1 and dial by extension, the call is forwarded to the extension successfully, but when press 0 to reach to the operator the call is dropped, what may cause this issue?? below the BACD configuration on ISR

application
service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl
paramspace english index 0
param dial-by-extension-option 1
param handoff-string aa
paramspace english language en
param max-time-vm-retry 2
param aa-pilot 666
param max-extension-length 3
paramspace english location flash:
param second-greeting-time 60
param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au
param call-retry-timer 15
param voice-mail 44
param drop-though-option 1
param service-name callq
!
service callq flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl
param queue-len 10
param aa-hunt10 0
param number-of-hunt-grps 1
param queue-manager-debugs 1

40 Replies 40

Hi Carlo,

The same result, where the call didn't go through the BACD, and i hear only ring tone without ringing the operator phone

Ok, 

so remove port command under the new dialpeer and try again.

If id will not work, we will use a public number you use removing Plar under voice ports 

Let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

i had removed the port under new dial peer but unfortunately the same result,

if i understand removing Plar under voice ports well, i had removed connection plar opx 666 from old dial peer, but in this case the call didn't reach BACD, it drops immediately without hear ringing tone, thanks

Sure it doesn’t work in this case.

Ok let’s do this:

Remove plar as before,

under application Service aa change param aa-pilot 666 with a number you dial from outside.

The same number put as incoming called-number on new dialpeer where service aa has been defined.

Please let me know

Regards

Carlo

Hi @Amr Abdelazim 

I have replicated the exact config and it's working .

On your original config on dial-peer 666

remove destination-pattern 666
session target ipv4:1.1.1.1

Please let me know

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

i removed destination-pattern 666, session target ipv4:1.1.1.1, but it didn't work, but let me share with you a good news, where i had enabled "Check mark" the option Media Termination Point Required in Gateway configuration settings in CUCM, and then tested transfer calls to operator, it worked successfully finally, at the end i would like to thank you a lot for your support, patience, cooperation and efforts, i just will do some tests related to calls transfer from operator phone and let you know the result, thanks again, have a nice day

Great job.

Anyway this means that there is a routing issue or some compatibility mismatch on media negotiation. Usually MTP resource is not needed on H323 gateway so if you can , please share a screenshot of your gateway configuration on CUCM

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo

Kindly find attached screenshots, thanks

Thanks a lot for the screenshot.

Some IOS version does not require MTP while using H323. Can you please try to unflag the MTP option and enable Inbound Fast start?

Please Let me know 

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

apologize for late feedback, did it but also the call drops, so i flagged MTP option again, thanks

Hi Amr,

No worries. So I suspect a routing issue between Listening application address and IP phones but... anyway the main thing is that now it's working ';-)'

Happy new year

Regards

Carlo