Views
Helpful
Replies

Be6k

raid_t
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

I been reading that when ordering a new BE server, it comes with pre loaded apps, does these pre loaded apps also include the CER app in the same physical server? 

I see CER licenses are included in the top level sku (R-CBE6-K9).

Thanks in advance.

T.

3 Replies 3

CER is not mandator for this  region, so we never seen CER preloaded with our BE6K.But if its apart of the BOQ, it should come  preinstalled. .

below where the applications which came preinstalled along with the BE6K for our recent order.

• CUCM
  • CUC
  • IM
  • PCD
  • PCP
  • Paging Server
  • UCCX

but I never  use the preinstalled applications, as I always find configurations which are not relevant for my projects or not useful for this region. only for one client I used preinstalled  applications  and I faced few issues because of the predefined configurations . So its always better to install  fresh VM's using the OVA-iSO images which comes with the BE6K.

Response Signature

Hi NithinElu,
Question is does CER app comes by specifying the number of endpoints under the CER section that inside the top level sku R-CBE6-K9?

T.

if CER is mentioned under the Top level SKU R-CBE6-K9, yes you can use CER application and licensed user will be corresponding to number of user mentioned in the line item.

I have never ordered  CER as its not mandatory in this region,  so not sure if it comes preinstalled along with the BE6k Server. But the BE6K server will be shipped with ISO images for all your Collaborations applications.

Response Signature