Views
Helpful
Replies

BE7000M M6 Hardware Specifications

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

I have a customer with BE7000M M4 servers which need to be replaced due to reaching End of Support. The recommended replacement is the BE7000M M6 but I cannot find any breakdown of how many vCPU's and how much memory that provides.

I would previously used the Virtual Machine Placement Tool by that is no longer supported and none of the data sheets I have found list the hardware specification.

Does anyone know where I can find this information? - it is really frustrating that Cisco do not include it on the data sheet as it is essential for planning upgrades.

Regards

James

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to go to CCWR and take a look at the specs there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the response. I tried that and only the top level part code (BE7M-M6-K9)
is shown. There is no breakdown of individual SKU's.

I have spent hours trying to find this information. It is not is the spec sheet, SRND or the Installation Guide for Cisco Business Edition 6000 and 7000, Release 14 (M6 Appliances, preloads 12X14X-K9-15 / 12X14X-XU-15).

The Virtual Machine Placement Tool, which would have provided this information, has been decommissioned without replacement.

It is so frustrating that getting this vital information is so difficult. Surely it should be included in the data sheet?

If anyone has deployed a BE7000M M6 server would it be possible to check the hardware spec and post it here?

Not sure how often they update this, but take a look at Summary of HW examples

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/cisco-collaboration-infrastructure.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime,

Unfortunately that link only goes up to the M5 models and has not been updated for the M6.