cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler configuration help. Need to play CallHandler greeting then transfer to ephone-dn

markcQWKnet
Level 1
Level 1

Current call handler does processing out to ephone-dn's via caller input. Customer would like to play the standard greeting and then transfer call to CME ephone-dn. 

If I modify Call Handler - Standard transfer rules, I can get call to transfer to CME ephone-dn, but the greeting doesn't initially play.

Im lost. Is this possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

Your second option of using two Call Handlers would certainly work, but I also thought you should just be able to use the "after greeting action" set on the Call Handler greeting page.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

And exactly where is this call handler???? CUC?? CUE???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The call handler is in CUC. I had a thought but haven't been able to test. What if I created one call handler that play a greeting then transfers to a second call handler that does the transfer to the extension in CME? that technically should work correct?

As Rob says +5, this is simply a matter of playing the greeting, set the after greeting action to that second call handler, which will have the transfer options to ring whatever DN you want.

Make sure your restriction tables allow that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

Your second option of using two Call Handlers would certainly work, but I also thought you should just be able to use the "after greeting action" set on the Call Handler greeting page.

Cheers!

Rob

markcQWKnet
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to test this in the lab and it worked as expected. Thanks again Rob and Jamie