Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Some of my users have reported issues when recording an alternate greeting to use, and the locale is set to something other than US English (in this case UK English).  The greeting fails to play unless it is set to US English, even though the standar...

Dear Sir/Madam,        Cu want to upgrade cisco unified communication manager from 8.5.1 to 11.X, I want to know is there any problem we should avoid?    such as license, database and configuration transfer to new 11.x version     we just have only o...

fly by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have been migrating a BE5K to BE6K and it has been quite an experience.   I figure for new users I can set the user profile to have a standard PIN number or not authentication for Self Provisioning.   Is there a way to set the PIN number for use...

SM-SRE-710-K9 and SM-SRE-710-K9 End-of-Sale Notice announced on Sep 10, 2015:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/interfaces-modules/services-ready-engine-sre-modules/eos-eol-notice-c51-735778.html Is CUE able to support UCS E-Series NCE?

In the process of moving from BE5K to BE6K we were able to use BAT and get phones, users and profiles into the new system.  None of the phones have lines as users move around and log into phone using the extension mobility defined in the device profi...