cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manger 7.1.3 outgoing calls

jwils0320
Level 1
Level 1

Hoping someone can help me out with this.

There is someone calling 911 from our building we know what floor it is coming from but not the extension because the outgoing call displays the main number for that floor which is 5000.

Is there a log or something I can look at to see the specific extension making this call.

I believe it may be an accident but it has happened a few times so just wanted to look further into it.

Thanks for any help.

Jwil

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you already looked this in CAR?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

I do not know if someone already answered this for you or not:

You should Navigate to Cisco Unified Serviceablity and log in.  Then select Tools -->  CDR Anayalisis and Reporting.  Select CDR search by User/Extenstion.  For your selection you can put 911, select your dates and select OK.  This will give you a list of everyone that dialed 911 for that particular date.  You may be able to cross compare with PD report to find locaiton.

If you do not have access to CAR using your individual DC account you will need to grant yourself permission under the User Management from the Admistration page.  Or login into CAR with the master account.

Becarefull however running CAR reports can eat away at the UCM VM.

Hope that helps,

Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you already looked this in CAR?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Can you supply the steps to get this. I don't have much experience using the call manger. The system was installed by some one else I just started here and still learning the network.

Thanks

I do not know if someone already answered this for you or not:

You should Navigate to Cisco Unified Serviceablity and log in.  Then select Tools -->  CDR Anayalisis and Reporting.  Select CDR search by User/Extenstion.  For your selection you can put 911, select your dates and select OK.  This will give you a list of everyone that dialed 911 for that particular date.  You may be able to cross compare with PD report to find locaiton.

If you do not have access to CAR using your individual DC account you will need to grant yourself permission under the User Management from the Admistration page.  Or login into CAR with the master account.

Becarefull however running CAR reports can eat away at the UCM VM.

Hope that helps,

Marcus