each time i write his ip add i can see first page at CUCM

and then when i click on CUCM Administrator i found this message

so, what is the problem, and how i can fix it

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As others have recommended try some other browser I would say FF. With FF also, you may run into this issue and hence follow below workaround:

Open Firefox browser and type about:config in the address bar

Here in this config page, you will find a list of boolean entries. Search for below two entries,

security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_128_sha
security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_256_sha

By default, these are set to TRUE. But you have to set them to FALSE in order to allow the less secured pages.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

Use another browser.

CUCM can be a pain when it comes to browsers.

Chrome no longer works for any of the UC GUI's for me, I have to use Firefox and edit some settings to get it to work. 

Thanks Guys for your replies 

and thanks Deepak this configuration solved the problem

Glad that it helped Haytham. Please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

Moaazahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, this is not a CUCM issue, but rather a browser issue. If the above screenshot is from chrome, try upgrading chrome to the latest. I'm on cucm 11 and I know cisco made some changes for compatibility and have no issues. Not sure how v7.1 plays with new browsers...

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As others have recommended try some other browser I would say FF. With FF also, you may run into this issue and hence follow below workaround:

Open Firefox browser and type about:config in the address bar

Here in this config page, you will find a list of boolean entries. Search for below two entries,

security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_128_sha
security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes_256_sha

By default, these are set to TRUE. But you have to set them to FALSE in order to allow the less secured pages.

Regards

Deepak

Excellent  D.R.