Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to generate a report on IVR usage for a number?  Historically our mainline went directly to an operator who routed calls manually.  Recently we put a recording in with a few IVR options to better help callers self-serve to get to the r...

fishizza1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Agent detail report shows multiple inbound calls from the same number at the same time.  As the call comes in, the call is presented to the agent 25 - 40 times or more within a matter of a minute.  The call cannot be answered but the agent also canno...

Capture.JPG

Hi Team,   We have two UCS server ( UCS-C220-M3S ) and  UCS-C240-M5 . Currently  We have all the CUCM VMs on VMware ESXI 5.1 host on  UCS-C220-M3S. We want to migrate all of them to new USC server (UCS-C240-M5)   on host ESXi 6.5.   How can this be a...

hi all,   I have two queries.   1. is there a way to bulk upload speed dials on CUAC receptionist console?   2. This is new deployment, i have configured CUAC Advanced 12. i have to integrate CUAC with Cisco IM&Presence. i have configured following s...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes