Helpful
Replies

CCM subscriber : Connection to the server could not be established

guilhem.perez
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have a cluster of Cisco Callmanager 4.2

all thinks work fine but I have a Problem with Cisco Callmanager serviceability:

When I access to Cisco Callmanager serviceability and go to Tools Service Activation I have a list of my servers and I have this following message for th:

Server: Select a Server

But when I select my subscriber I have this following message:

Server: 10.150.17.247

Same things with Tools Control Center

Server: 10.150.17.247

Note: If this server has been permanently removed from the network, use Delete Services utility to remove the database entries.

Same things with Tools Real-Time monitoring Tool

When I Select my subscribers sever I have this message : The specified machine is unavailable.

Can same one help me and tell me the cause of this problem.

Best regards

3 Replies 3

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

can you verify the SQL connection from the sub to the pub via SQL enterprise manager?

you may encounter these symptoms if that connection is 'broken'.

if so, it will be relatively easy to fix, barring any severe database issue/corruption.

thanks for your post,

I think you're right.

I have found a document: Reestablishing a Broken CallManager Cluster SQL Subscription with Cisco CallManager

I will try it tomorrow.

Hi,

I verify SQL connection from sub to the pub via sql manager.

First I can see only sub on sub and pub on pub. Nevertheless I'm sure the database replication work.

So I have made new registration on the SQL server Group. Now I can see pub and sub on each of them.

I verify database replication and it is still working (creating a phone on subscriber and deleting it on publisher for exemple).

Nevertheless, it doesn't solve my problem.

Thanks.