Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Auto Attendant with Unity Connection

luiztambori
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I already have a system of call manager and unity connection 11.5. I created the flow to use the AA.
- CTI RP
-Call Handler

My point is, now I need to change my main number DID to when external numbers call for the company the AA answer the call.
There is something that I'm missing?

regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, if you no longer need the hunt group at all you can delete the Hunt Pilot and assign the same extension to the CTI Route Point you created as a Directory Number. You would set the DN to Call Forward All to Voicemail. Then the same extension value would be set as the extension of the System Call Handler you want to provide auto attendant functionality.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Configure whatever your main line DID is now (eg DN, Hunt Pilot) to forward to CUC. You’ll need to match this on CUC, either as the Primary or Alternate Extension (mailbox only, not Call Handlers) or using a Forwarding Routing Rule.

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your return.

Sorry but I'm a little lost with this.

My system today is using a Hunt Pilot, I thought that just change the line group and hunt pilot will works, but didnt.

Could you please send me the steps or a document to how to do it?

I have the line group that redirects for two DN for my operators, the operators uses the cisco attendant console standard to receive the call's. There is anything different to do because of this?

My idea is to not have the operators anymore. Just the AA system.

Regards.

Ok, if you no longer need the hunt group at all you can delete the Hunt Pilot and assign the same extension to the CTI Route Point you created as a Directory Number. You would set the DN to Call Forward All to Voicemail. Then the same extension value would be set as the extension of the System Call Handler you want to provide auto attendant functionality.

Thank you  Jonathan, it worked very well.

Best Regards.