Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call Forwarding in CUCM

I am trying to Call forward my extension to my cell phone, which works fine, but i want to be able to set a time schedule, and if the cell number does not answer, i want the call to be transferred back to original targets voicemail

E.G. Calling from XY Phone ---> Target DN A (1234) ---> Call Forwarded to Cell Number 123-456-7890 ---> if no answer forward call back to DN A (1234) Voicemail box and to have this set up with time schedule.

3 Replies 3

Enable call forward from the mobile or request service provide to forward call to your DID.

Response Signature

is there a way this can be done in CUCM, trying to set this up for my work phones, so im trying to set up a rule to where after hours and weekend, i can set the call forwarding to my cell, but if i dont answer it, it goes to the voicemail of my cell and not to the DN EXT i want it to.

You would need to configure SNR and adjust the timers so it works the way you want, you need to set the time it will ring on the mobile to be less than the time it takes for the mobile's VM to answer so it goes to the VM of your IP phone.

https://digital-learning.cisco.com/#/training-plan/7621

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate