Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco callmanager /Unity connection upgrade

devraj123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Planning to upgrade cisco applications and need bootable software.

We need Bootable softwares  how can i get.

I went through PUT but not clear how to proceed

Bootable versions of the following software, I am looking for. i have valid contract and all.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (10.5.2.12901-1)    
Cisco Unity Connection (10.5.2.12901-1)
Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment Tool (10.5.2.12901-1)---- can I request PCD 10.x from PUT , if I am not currently running PCD. if not then any alternate option.

Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence Server (10.5.2.22900-2)  --- I am not able to see IM&Presence on PUT selection

in PUT tool:  it asks me

Single license/multiple license--------is this required (what is meaning of single/multiple)

Currently running below

CUCM: 9.1.2.
CIM&P: 9.1.1.
CUxN: 2.1.2.1000-380   ---- can i request PUT upgrade software from 2.x to 10.x

Appreciate your help and will mark.

Deva

6 Replies 6

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Deva,

You do not get separate option to place order for PCD through PUT.

Under the Product Group, you would get options for Communications Manager/ Jabber/Voice Messaging/Presence/VMware followed by Product Option[Export Restrrcited/UNRST] and Current version version and Upgrade Version.

You can have Single License Key Selected with Edelivery Option as checked .You can keep the quantity as 1.

Once the recieve the Order confirmation , u would get option of PCD download there itself.

regds,

aman

Hi Deva,

Please find attached the snapshot of edelivery when order placed through PUT and finally,  u can download from Cisco

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

is there not IM& presence option in PUT?

and one more thing. teher is option 10.x in upgrade version, but i want 10.5.2. Then how can we get that.

Hi Deva,

I suppose u would get the option of IM & P under Presence .

Secondly , for CUCM 10.5.2, u would get option of version 10.x only .You won't get option to select minor versions.

The latest version available 10.5.2 would be available for u to download from e-delivery as I had attached in snapshot.

regds,

aman

Hi All,

I tried to order VCS exp for 8.x version,

I am not able to see it over there. please see attached.

Deva

Hi Deva,

Difficult to comment what could be the issue.

you can try manual upgrade through PUT

https://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/manualOrderCreationAction.do?manualOrderEmailSubject=PUT-MANUAL

regds,

aman