Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco MediaSense Search and Play Audit Log

mguguvcevski
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community, 

I was wondering if anyone had the same issue as I am experiencing, on finding the 

Audit Logs for the MediaSense Search and Play API Application ?

These are not the Audit Logs of the MediaSense application or the OS, but the ones where an API user logs in and searches or listens to recordings on the MediaSense Search and Play. 

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It appears that the audit logs available on Mediasense do not cover these API users, they only provide the admin user related info. Using RTMT,  "Tool" --> "Trace & Log Central" --> "Audit Logs" --> "Browse Audit Logs" --> Select MediaSense --> Node --> MediaSense --> System --> Cisco Audit Logs --> AuditApp --> xxx.log.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Hello!

I have the same problem. I don't know why this feature is not included in the product. Most customers require an audit log in order to conform to security policies.

Maybe a Cisco representative can tell us when this feature will be deployed.  11.5 perhaps?

Thanks

Hi Jesus,

Roadmap queries are not answered on CSC. There is no enhancement open to get this feature included in any upcoming versions, you may engage your Cisco Account team if this is a business requirement for you.

Manish