Replies

Cisco SRST Configuration

HatemCisco2010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every body ,

I'm trying to configure SRST on cisco 2850  router ,

We have a PRI Linge without DID option with number : 71103300

the pb is  for the incoming calls  : the caller faces a  dial tone and the call is not transferred the extension 3078

this the print out of the dial rule 

voice translation-rule 1
rule 1 /^70103300/ /3078/
!
voice translation-rule 2
rule 1 /^02/ /2/
rule 2 /^07/ /7/
rule 3 /^09/ /9/
rule 4 /^04/ /4/
rule 5 /^05/ /5/
!
!        
voice translation-profile SRST-IN
translate called 1
!
voice translation-profile SRST-OUT
translate called 2
!

Can any one help me .

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your incoming dial-peer needs to have the direct-inward-dial command present on it.

Ok thanks Jonathan   for your help , but is there any trick or a command  to configure  without the need of the DID ?

No and I suspect that you misunderstand what the direct-inward-dial command does. It only prevents secondary dial-tone which is what you are experiencing. The default behavior of CME when an incoming dial-peer is matched is to provide dial tone so the caller can enter the destination address they desire. This command states that whatever the destination address received when the dial-peer was matched is the destination address for the outbound call leg and does not offer additional input opportunities to the caller.

I should thank you Jonathan for  your support .

Thanks   again .

Hello ,

My friend found a slution without the need of DID , you can find  here the command

voice translation-rule 1
rule 1 /^.*/ /3078/
!

Have a  nice day .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: